Applying is easy
Just follow these simple steps – it should take no more than 10 minutes of your time.
1. To open an account with FirstSave you will need to:
- be aged 18 or over;
- Be a UK resident (this excludes the Channel Islands and Isle of Man);
- Hold a personal U.K. current account;
- Have a valid personal email address (we suggest you don't use an email address provided by your employer).
In some instances, we may ask for additional documents to check your identity before opening your account. We’ll let you know about this at the end of your application.
Please note: we do not currently accept Power of Attorney applications for new accounts.
2. Decide on the product and read the Terms and Conditions
3. Start your application...
If you have any questions about your application, our friendly customer service team is here to help you.
0345 601 2211
Lines are open during the following times:
Please note: our customer service team will not be available on bank holidays.
Freepost RTLL - RGSU - SRRR,
P.O. Box 1195,
Newcastle Upon Tyne,